Product Specialist, Mobile HomeCages
Neurotar develops innovative research equipment for academic and industrial neuroscience labs in Europe, North America, and Asia. The number of our customer labs is approaching 200, and we are looking for a team member who can ensure the best prices, quality, uninterrupted supply, and efficient technical support to our global customers.
Your age is less important than your flexibility and desire to contribute: this position can be equally suitable for an early-career engineer with abundant energy and enthusiasm and a seasoned professional with decades of experience and extensive networks.
- Degree: Bachelor (Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering)
- Relevant work experience: 1+ years
- Software skills: 3D CAD (Fusion 360 (preferred) or SolidWorks)
- Language requirements: fluent English and Finnish
- Programming skills (desirable, not required): LabVIEW (preferred), C#, or Python
- Personal qualities: integrity, teamwork, flexibility, hands-on approach
- Travel requirements: travel in Finland (moderate) and abroad (1-2 times per year)
Areas of responsibility:
Supply chain 40%
- Supplier relationships & new supplier identification
- Oversight of inventory
- Technical documentation
- Quality inspections (incoming & outgoing)
Support to sales and marketing 30%
- Support to the sales team and direct support to Neurotar customers (compatibility of Neurotar’s solutions with third-party equipment)
- Technical documentation (product/data sheets, manuals, instructions, assembly videos)
- Warranty and repair
Product development 30%
- Design and development according to specifications
- Overseeing product development projects.
- A rare opportunity to spread Finnish-made tangible products all over the world
- Competitive base salary, private medical insurance
- Informal and friendly work environment
- Varied job description
- High level of autonomy.
Please send a CV, a short motivational letter, and salary expectations to [email protected].