Be the first to learn about new products and special offers
AirLift Large allows performing high precision tests in awake mice navigating in 2D while using your lab’s custom head fixation.
11,454 USD (ex-VAT)
Request a Quote
Request a Trial
Do you restrain awake head-fixed mice in a tube or let them run on a treadmill? Want to let them move in two dimensions – perhaps even navigate a maze – while keeping your familiar head-fixation apparatus? – No problem!
AirLift Large is a combination of an air table with an ultralightweight floating carbon fiber cage. The system allows achieving full functionality of the Mobile HomeCage while continuing to use your lab’s familiar solution for head-fixing awake mice. For better integration with behavioral research, consider combining the AirLift Large with Neurotar’s magnetic locomotion tracking device.
Benefits of Neurotar’s air table
- Enables two-dimensional locomotion during experiments in awake mice;
- Allows using custom head-fixation solutions instead of Neurotar’s solutions;
- When combined with the tracking upgrade, allows incorporating locomotion tracking and other behavioral readouts, including maze navigation;
- Operates from standard laboratory air sources or a portable air pump.
- Dimensions (air dispenser a.k.a air table): 720 X 570 X 43 mm;
- Weight: 10,1 kg;
- Material: aluminum, plastic, carbon fiber;
- Airflow requirement: 150 L/min at 20 kPa pressure.
AirLift Large kit composition
- Air dispenser (large);
- Hose for connecting to an air source (3 m);
- Carbon fiber cage: 325 X 70 mm, 325 X 40 mm, 290 X 70 mm or 290 X 40 mm.
Air source is not included. Contact us for air source recommendations and compatibility with the imaging set-ups.