Be the first one to learn about service and product updates.
AirLift Large allows performing high precision tests in awake behaving mice while continuing to use already familiar head fixation systems.
11,454 USD (ex-VAT)
Request a Quote
Request a Trial
Do you have a system for head-fixing mice (during in vivo experiments on a tread mill or under full body restraint conditions) but wish to enable two-dimensional movement of the mouse? AirLift Large allows achieving full functionality of the Mobile HomeCage Large while continuing to use your familiar solution for head-fixing awake mice. For better integration with behavioral research, consider combining the AirLift Large with a locomotion tracking device.
- Enables two-dimensional movement during experiments in awake mice;
- Allows incorporating locomotion tracking and other behavioral paradigms (if combined with the tracking upgrade);
- Low noise;
- Operates from standard laboratory air sources or a portable air pump.
- Dimensions (air dispenser): 720 X 570 X 43 mm
- Material: aluminum, plastic
- Air flow requirement: 120-150 L/min (air pressure 2,9 psi)
AirLift Large kit composition
- Air dispenser (large)
- Hose (3 m)
- Carbon cage: 325 X 70 mm, 325 X 40 mm, 290 X 70 mm or 290 X 40 mm
- Ultralight weight carbon cage makes the movement practically effortless and helps to sustain the illusion of free navigation within the cage.