Be the first to learn about new products and special offers
AirLift is an air table that – combined with Neurotar’s HeadFix or a custom head fixation – allows performing high precision tests in awake mice locomoting in two dimensions.
8,574.90 USD (ex-VAT)
Request a Quote
Request a Trial
Have you been using Neurotar’s HeadFix or your custom head fixation solution for in vivo experiments under anesthesia? Ready to go awake? Or are you already working with awake head-fixed mice restrained in a tube or running on a treadmill and want to let them move in two dimensions? In both cases, the AirLift is the natural next step.
Benefits of Neurotar’s air table
- Converts the HeadFix into a fully functional system for 2-photon imaging or electrophysiological recordings in awake mice locomoting in 2D (the Mobile HomeCage);
- Allows using your custom head fixation to enable imaging or electrophysiological recordings in awake mice locomoting in 2D;
- Compact, compatible with the majority of commercial two-photon microscopes;
- When combined with Neurotar’s tracking upgrade, allows integrating locomotion tracking and other behavioral readouts;
- Operates from standard laboratory air sources and from a portable air pump.
- Dimensions (air dispenser a.k.a. air table): 420 X 300 X 30 mm;
- Weight: 4,4 kg;
- Material: aluminum, carbon fiber;
- Air flow requirement: 120 L/min at 20 kPa pressure.
AirLift kit composition
- Air dispenser;
- Hose for connecting to an air source (3 m);
- Carbon fiber cage: 180 X 40 mm or 180 X 70 mm.
Air source is not included. Contact us for air source recommendations and for compatibility assessment with imaging set-ups.