Be the first one to learn about service and product updates.
AirLift is an upgrade device for the HeadFix which helps to achieve full functionality of the Mobile HomeCage once you are ready to move from anestethized to awake animals.
Request a Quote
- Converts the HeadFix into a fully functional system for awake animal experimentation;
- Low noise;
- Operates from standard laboratory air sources and from a portable air pump.
- Dimensions: 420 X 300 X 30 mm
- Material: aluminum
- Air flow requirement: 100-120 L/min (air pressure 2,9 psi)
AirLift kit composition
- Air dispenser
- Hose (3 m)
- Noise reduction unit
- Carbon cage: 180 X 40 mm
- 10 model 1 headplates
- Noise reduction unit consists of a 30 mm hose with connectors and an air filter; it helps to further decrease the noise level of the AirLift and other Mobile HomeCage products;
- Lightweight carbon cage makes the movement practically effortless and helps to sustain the illusion of free navigation within the cage;
- Large selection of head plates accommodates different research needs.
If you plan to upgrade your HeadFix to a fully functional Mobile HomeCage system using the AirLift, you may want to replace your clamp with a rotating, narrow or tilting option. Please explore these options on the product menu. If unsure which types of spare parts and accessories to choose, please contact us at email@example.com.