We are looking for a LabVIEW programmer to aid our senior software developer in designing new and optimizing existing software products. The job is based in Viikki, Helsinki, but parts of the work can be carried out remotely.
- NI CLAD certification, core 3 topics (NI CLD certification is preferred) or at least one year of relevant experience;
- Familiarity with instrument communication and control (VISA, DAQmx) is desirable (not required);
- Familiarity with LabVIEW and Python interfacing is desirable (not required);
- Experience developing medium-size or large applications.
- Develop and debug (mostly LabVIEW) software;
- Develop LabVIEW software life science applications (imaging, behavioral and image analysis);
- Design software architecture and optimize the performance;
- Create documentation for new or existing software.
- Good English proficiency;
- Fast learner;
- Excellent conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving abilities;
- Reliable team member;
- Ability to coordinate tasks with the senior programmer and carry them out independently.
- Friendly, informal and incredibly dynamic work environment;
- Opportunity to join a growing company with an innovative, market-tested product;
- Plenty of autonomy.
Part-time or full-time by agreement.