Application Scientist, Mobile HomeCage® Products
Neurotar’s products increase the relevance of brain research. They have been proven to work in nearly 100 labs worldwide and inspired enthusiasm from customers and sales partners. As a result, our business has grown by more than 20% in 2018.
The application scientist’s job is about helping Neurotar’s customers succeed with their research projects and helping Neurotar’s team members excel in their sales and marketing tasks by providing your scientific expertise and product knowledge.
- Education: PhD (neuroscience) or comparable
- Animal models: mouse
- Laboratory techniques: 2-photon imaging or electrophysiology
- Soft skills: flexibility, excellent time management skills, ability to multi-task
- Language skills: excellent command of English (written and oral), active listening
- Video recording, photo and video editing experience (not required but must be learned on the job)
- Programming skills and/or experience of maintaining or designing scientific equipment (desirable, not required)
- Provide technical/scientific support to customers, prospects, and Neurotar staff;
- Maintain close relationships with the reference and user labs;
- Carry out proof-of-concept and validation experiments;
- Aid in sales and marketing tasks;
- Help organize the trade shows, roadshows and demos, and participate in them (travel 15% of work time);
- Prepare products for shipment to customers/trials;
- Carry out product installations and product training;
- Aid in developing documentation for product release, training and use.
- Friendly, informal and incredibly dynamic work environment;
- Opportunity to join a growing company with an innovative, market-tested product;
- Plenty of autonomy;
- Competitive salary.
If you are genuinely hands-on, like solving problems and doing different things every day, apply now! The position will be filled as soon as we find a suitable candidate.
If interested, please send a CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.