Be the first one to learn about service and product updates.
MultiCage Training Upgrade Kit for MHC-L
MultiCage Upgrade Kit converts the Mobile HomeCage Large into an arena for simultaneous training of three mice. This is made possible by adding a second bridge (with two head fixation mechanisms) and three 180 mm diameter carbon cages.
11,327.50 USD (ex-VAT)
Request a Quote
Request a Trial
Are you using the Mobile HomeCage Large for imaging or electrophysiological recordings in awake mice? Adding the MultiCage upgrade kit transforms the system into an arena for simultaneous training of three mice.
- Enhances workflow by making it possible to train three mice simultaneously;
- Reduces the run-up to experiments (training takes only 2-3 days);
- Saves money (compared to investing in a separate training device);
- Easy to use, robust, quiet.
- Dimensions of the fully assembled bridge and towers: 720 X 570 X 155 mm
- Floating cage dimensions: 180 X 70 mm
- Weight (kit): 1,5 kg
- Material: Aluminium, stainless steel
MultiCage Training Upgrade kit composition
A standard MultiCage Training Upgrade kit has all you need to turn the Mobile HomeCage Large into a platform for simultaneous training of three mice. It includes:
- bridge with slots for mounting two head fixation mechanisms
- two standard or Levelt clamps with straight necks (no rotation)
- two clamp inserts
- three 180 X 70 mm carbon cages
- fifteen head plates
Straight clamps can be substituted with tilted versions and rotation can be added on request. Learn more about clamp options.
- Fast and firm head fixation with micrometer precision;
- Lightweight carbon cages are designed to roughly match the weight of the animal thus making the mouse’ movement natural and effortless.
If unsure how to integrate the MultiCage Training Upgrade kit with your Mobile HomeCage Large, contact email@example.com
- Head plates designed to accommodate different research purposes;
- Tilted, rotating and other clamp options.